Despite the rather dull day 5 members enjoyed a good day walk exploring the area around Kinver in Staffordshire. We were told the walk was about 8 miles but in fact it ended up being 12.3 miles with 468 metres of elevation. The route took us through mainly wooded and grassland areas on well used footpaths which, if the soil had not been so sandy had the potential of being muddy. On our route we passed the famous cave houses, which were closed at this time of the year and called in to a lovely café in Kinver village for a cup of tea and a cake before returning to the car.
- Lincolnshire Wolds Walk
- High house, Borrowdale, Lake District.
- Isle of Arran, Scotland
- Cadair Idres 17th March 2018
- Loch Lomond Febuary 2018 continued
- Loch Lomond Week 3rd – 10th February 2018
- Coniston Copper-mines weekend
- Twix Christmas and New Year Walk
- Cotswolds Walk 9th December 2017
- Novemberfest Edale
- November in the Langdales
- Mountains of Mourne. Northern Ireland