This was the clubs first trip to Anglesey. We had booked the camp site at Bont farm near Malltraeth where we were given an area of the field for ourselves. which proved to be a good idea as the camp site was very busy. The walk on Saturday took us to the South Stack , where after getting a look at the Puffins, we followed part of the Wales costal path north to North Stack and then inland for a while before rejoining the Coastal path and walking south around the South Stack Cliffs. The weather remained fine and dry for most of the day but unfortunately turned wet and windy by the evening. So a wet camp. However Sunday dawned fine and sunny and we had a lovely walk through the Newborough Forest to the very interesting and beautiful Llanddwyn Island were we explores the ruins and enjoyed lunch on the beach before making our way back thorough the forest back to our cars.
- High house, Borrowdale, Lake District.
- Isle of Arran, Scotland
- Cadair Idres 17th March 2018
- Loch Lomond Febuary 2018 continued
- Loch Lomond Week 3rd – 10th February 2018
- Coniston Copper-mines weekend
- Twix Christmas and New Year Walk
- Cotswolds Walk 9th December 2017
- Novemberfest Edale
- November in the Langdales
- Mountains of Mourne. Northern Ireland
- Day walk on Cnicht