Having had a very successful walking/cycling holiday on Arran last year we decided to try the Isle of Mull for this years club holiday. We had booked 3 beautiful cottages on the Benmore Estate to accommodate the 12 members and 2 guests who had booked on the trip. Unfortunately the weather was not the best with heavy rain and high winds but we made the best of the situation and all manages to get out and about whether it was walking, running, cycling, bird watching or sight seeing.
- Local cycle ride 12th September 2020
- Isle of Islay Trip September 2020
- Day Walk. 8 Bridges walk from Brinklow
- local walk 29 August 2020 High Cross.
- THE CANCELLATIONS DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
- Alvie Cottages, Aviemore Scotland 25th Jan-1st Feb 2020
- Yorkshire Ramblers Hut, Lowstern, Clapham Yorkshire 10-12th January 2020
- Stiper Stones, Shropshire 14th December 2019
- Brecon Beacons- South Wales 8-10 November 2019
- Isle of Mull 31st August – 7th September 2019
- Forest of Bowland Camping 5 – 7 July 2019
- Malvern Hills 8th June 2019