High Cross was the meeting point for todays walk. There were five on the walk which set off along the footpath in a north easterly direction. We took as short diversion to visit the local nature reserve but there was nothing to note on the pools so we rejoining the path. The walk took us through the lovely and historic village of Frolesworth and out towards Leire before turning south westerly along a disused railway track towards Ullesthorpe then through Claybrooke Pava and back to High Cross. The weather was cloudy but we managed to stay dry. It was in the main, along footpaths, a bit muddy on the field crossings, old railway tracks and lanes but a very interesting walk. We did 9.24 miles.
- Local cycle ride 12th September 2020
- Isle of Islay Trip September 2020
- Day Walk. 8 Bridges walk from Brinklow
- local walk 29 August 2020 High Cross.
- THE CANCELLATIONS DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
- Alvie Cottages, Aviemore Scotland 25th Jan-1st Feb 2020
- Yorkshire Ramblers Hut, Lowstern, Clapham Yorkshire 10-12th January 2020
- Stiper Stones, Shropshire 14th December 2019
- Brecon Beacons- South Wales 8-10 November 2019
- Isle of Mull 31st August – 7th September 2019
- Forest of Bowland Camping 5 – 7 July 2019
- Malvern Hills 8th June 2019